Friday, May 14, 2010

Lit-tle cats..

I know you are all DYING for updates on my bitches. Here goes...

Kitty-Cat: Immediately following the Are we sluts? post, KC started going steady with her YB. TFS. Here's the kicker. YB will not cater to her needs. In the past month, they have gone on numerous dinner dates, daytime excursions, nights out drinking... this has only lead to some couch cuddling and PG coed sleepovers. Poor Kitty-Cat. All this YB does is compliment her... tells her she is the complete package, beautiful, a girl he thought he could never get. I know it sounds lame, but he is such a good YB. He is sweet to me too, and thinks the dynamic that Kitty-Cat and I have is killer (duh). Perhaps he is holding her up on a pedestal? I mean, she is a catch. Obviously. But, come on Young Boy! You have a hot older woman in bed with you- penetrate!! Her lower manhattan needs some attention. I'm sick of all my guy friends asking me if Kitty-Cat has GL'ed yet. She likes this boy, but if he doesn't man up by this weekend, I think she is going to give him a talking to. There are plenty of creeps waiting in the wings who will be happy to get the job done.

Reef Rider: Speaking of this YB, a couple weeks ago at OTR Reef Rider met his bestie whom she dubbed Little Big Cat. RR loves to call young boys Little Cats, and this Little Cat is exceptionally tall. Hence the name LBC. I love it. Hearing her say it is the funniest part. She kills me. LBC was feeling RR and they flirted all night. His baby mama drama is a major turn-off for her, but that didn't stop her from getting wild with LBC on my couch following too many dirty martinis and shots on Cinco de Mayo (Backstory: LBC told YB that it was his mission to slay Reef Rider). They decided it is best to be FWB. Interestingly enough, my little sexual deviant is in like with a new boy. Homeboy (she likes to refer to him as Wifed-up Creep) just needs to cut his dumpy girlfriend loose.

Novel Girl: She and No Romo do not let a day go by without contact, and while neither one will admit it to me... they are definitely in like with one another. He went to visit her in the city two weeks ago and she is on her way to Rhody as I write this. Woooo girl! I am so excited to see them interact live in the flesh. A virtual connection that I get credit for!! Novel Girl felt the need to reciprocate and connect me with her friend Summer Ale via bbm. I told him that if and when the NG/NR wedding occurs, we will be each other's plus ones (even if we have significant others- it just seems oh so fitting).

Bambi: Girl actually had sex in a bed last weekend. Blackout sex, but at least they took it out of the car and in between the sheets. I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump n' grind...

Chi Girl: She had a magical elevator connection with a Pharm Boy over a month ago and this sexy stud proceeded to retrieve her work digits and leave an amaaaazzinngg voicemail. Wednesday night Chi Girl sent me a fantastic series of bbms after attending Pharm Boy's softball game and taking tequilla shots with the entire (studly) team.
"They loved me. And PB couldn't keep his oven mitts off me. So we face f***ed in a mall parking lot. Then my classometer hit its Nader and I called it una noche. He was like please stay over it's pouring and you drank. We can handcuff me and lock me in a room alone... I won't touch you. I was like...tough sell. But I'll brave the streets."
This whole amazing conversation began with 12 "omg's" expressing her excitement about a new T-shirt design idea (which I will not reveal as to avoid stealing). Get on that girl, the skinny virgin tee has been a huge hit.

So tonight should be spectacular and after Tuesday night I will have 2 weeks off from grad school!! More frequent updates to come kids. Happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis