Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Random celebrity spotting

It is not often that we are graced with Tinseltown dwellers here in little Rhody's city by the sea. My first customer at Beauty Walk today was Tony Goldwyn, who recently directed "Betty Anne Waters," a film based on the true story of my friend's mother. He was in with his two daughters and I recognized him as a familiar face but didn't make the connection until I looked at his credit card receipt and he was out the door. I'm kicking myself for not striking up a conversation! I would love to know what he's doing in Newport and get some info about the movie. I'm quite sad about it.

In fairly unrelated news, I am very excited to see It's Complicated tonight. Let's hope I don't feel asleep in the theater again. Why am I narcoleptic?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis