Saturday, February 27, 2010

Children's Author Assembly

I want to preface this by acknowledging how completely random and unrelated my thoughts are. I am going from sex on the first date and funny dating tips to children's literature. I'm sure this does not come as a surprise to those of you that know me well, but I still feel the need to apologize for the incongruence. I will chalk it up to being a gemini.

Soooo... David Biedrzycki was the guest author at the "March into Reading" assembly yesterday afternoon. Sad to say I had not heard of him prior to this. He was unbelievable- so engaging- the kids went wild for everything he was showing them and talking about. He walked them through the making of a picture like the one below on photoshop. I heart technology. Where would we be without it?


Excited I got to experience this man's energy. Talent and passion really knock me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis