Monday, March 1, 2010

Lesbihonest.

So I've been accepting constructive criticism from my male readers, and the verdict is in. Sex sells, and in this visually enhanced technological world we live in, I need more pictures and videos on the blog. Basically, I need less word vomit and more photos of aesthetically pleasing people, places and things. Here is my best attempt at a combo.

Every now and then, I develop a girl crush or two. Don't get me wrong, I love men. There is just something amazing about a beautiful, intelligent, stylish, funny gal. Here are a few chicks I've been crushing on lately (or for some time now)...

Ahhh Diablo Cody. Brilliant, hilarious stripper-turned-screenwriter/Oscar winner. That bitch is badass. I saw Juno three times IN THE THEATER. No joke. Took my 12 year old cousin with me twice. Inappropriate? Maybe. The dialogue so fresh, so quirky. I couldn't get enough. Own the movie now and I'm still obsessed. I want to possess an ounce of her talent. "As boyfriends go, Paulie Bleeker is totally boss. He is the cheese to my macaroni." Sigh. I love her.


A couple months ago I had the following quote as my status on facebook: "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels." I got a great deal of feedback, good and bad. I crush on Kate for her impeccable style, her stunning good looks and her idon'tgiveaf**k attitude. She doesn't possess all the qualities I look for in a girl crush, but that comment alone was fantastic and blog-worthy.

I will end with this beauty. She had me as mean girl Regina George and wowed me as hopeless romantic Allie Hamilton. Many reasons to hard core crush on this lovely lady. One being her overwhelming beauty. Two being her enviable relationship with Ryan Gosling (I'm still hoping they get back together. Or that he finds me and asks for my hand in marriage. A girl can dream). Three being her commitment to the green movement. I was watching her on Conan (miss you man) and she spoke so eloquently and passionately about recycling, biking everywhere and unplugging all appliances at night. Her carbon footprint is one I want to follow. Check out her green is sexy website and become as enthralled as I have.

2 comments:

  1. Diablo Cody seriously? She looks like the male version of Mariyln Manson. Talent wise, I understand the appeal of Juno especially for the lady folks, but hardly oscar worthy. Her last project, Jennifers Body was an abortion.

    Rachel McAdams however you should have a lesbian encounter with on the double.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're still missing someone.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis