Saturday, March 27, 2010

Come to bed red.


That would be the kinky name of my nail color pictured above (how bout those fat boy hands? hot stuff, I know). For several years now, I have been extremely curious about the creative minds behind clever names such as You don't know Jacques, Eiffel for this color, and Linkin Park after Dark. I'm convinced that I would be a phenomenal assest to the team at Essie, OPI, or my new obsession, butter. It would be a chance for me to put my creepy photographic memory to good use! Right now the only thing it is useful for is remembering names (even ones that I stumble upon while facebook stalking... not exactly a universally accepted talent). If anyone has any connections in the nail polish industry, tell them you know a girl who would be just right for the job.

Speaking of facebook creeping, I did something a little stalkerific (for me) this week. BR mentioned that a cute boy she went to college with recently moved to Newport and that we would get along famously. I proceed to scope him out on the book (got attractiveness approval from Kitty-Cat) and send him a friendly message inviting him to meet us out for a drink this weekend. After I hit send, panic set in. Rejection hurts. But guess what?! Surfer B did not disappoint- responded within the hour, and he seemed genuinely happy to hear from me and gave me his digits. Success! I didn't text him until about 11 last night when we headed out so he wasn't able to meet up, but I have a feeling I will be hearing from him this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis