Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Insomnia is rough stuff. Some late night musing...

Blake Mycoskie is the sexy activist behind the TOMS shoes project. His One to One business model gives one pair of shoes for every pair sold to a child in need. Tomorrow, April 8th, join Blake and go barefoot to spread awareness of the impact a single pair of shoes can have on a child's life. I will be baring my sole(s) at work tomorrow :) Ladies, if you support this cause and find Blake as aesthetically pleasing as I do, check him out on Chelsea Lately tomorrow at 11 pm!

Some more completely arbitrary word vomit...
1. Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carey announced their split and genuine respect for each other via twitter. This makes me sad and also makes me reconsider my current stand on twitter (anti). Should i begin tweeting?
2. I am FIENDING for some live music in my life. E! News is on TV as I write this, and they just mentioned Coachella, which I recently discussed with Biker Boy, as he attended it several times (music envy). Kings of Leon is one of the headliners... that voice turns. me. on. Someone take me please.
3. Call me Patty Stanger because I am the new matchmaker! Thanks to yours truly, DWD has a date tomorrow evening with a very sweet, good girl. If this connection works out, he may have to tone down his face-planting and pole-dancing moves.
4. Novel Girl blogged about me. It was brilliant, hilarious and mildly embarrassing (am I a pervert?). Thanks girl, we really need to collaborate. I'm sick of saying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis