Saturday, April 3, 2010

Shit got weird last night.

Apparently alcohol consumption can lead to blacking out, hangovers and memory lapses. Last night was yet another wild night, but I accidentally got to my weird glazed eyes blackout mode at OTR. In short, this post is going to be dicey and might lack pertinent details. Forgive me and my trusty friend, Ketel One.
Egg arrives at 8:30 with champagne, beer and vodka. What a good Egg. He gets a little angry because he is without a wingman and we are taking too long to get ready. Although, I'm fairly certain he found pleasure in helping us decide on an outfit.
10:00- We are off to Christie's, the bar that is too trendy for Egg. He still insists on ordering a dirty martini. Plenty of creeps in attendance. Met a boy and proceeded to become insta-besties with him (exchanged bbms, blogspot and friendly banter). He shares my passion for severe sarcasm, proper grammar and not taking yourself seriously.
11:45ish- Time to brave the basement and blackout at OTR. It was PACKED again. We got freaky on the dance floor with the dumps and that is pretty much all I remember. Kitty-Cat informed me this morning that a YB was trying to take me home... I didn't notice. I do remember spilling a drink on a boy and him getting angry to the point that I thought it might get violent (my 2nd bar fight already?!). Luckily my friends dragged me out of there before it got ugly.
1:30ish- I failed to mention that The Network was at OTR being a KING creeper with Kitty-Cat. I always knew he had a thing for her. Keep in mind, we haven't hung out much with him and his boys in the past couple years. They were our go-to party friends back in the summer of 07, but then they all got gfs and we moved on to our dumps. Anywayyyy, Egg and Kitty-Cat are fighting about whether or not we should order pizza and in stumbles The Network. No invite, no phone call, just strolls in the apt at 1:30 am like he owns it (this is not the first time a creep showed up without warning. See You can't rain on our parade). All I really remember is Kitty-Cat repeatedly mentioning that she did NOT invite him, while he drinks Eggy's beers and snacks on our chips and salsa. KC and I escape to my bed to chat about this bizarre situation at hand. Out in the living room, The Network says to Egg, "They're easy. Let's go knock them down." IS THIS KID SERIOUS!? Egg says no and The Network enters my room and attempts to initiate a threesome. What... a creep. After stone cold rejection, he FINALLY gets the hint. Actually, I think we actually told him it was time for him to go. Wow. Did that really happen?

Today was a spectacular day at BBW. Great visitors and sunshine really tickle my pickle. Now I will attempt to destroy this hangover with a run, shower and more booze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis