Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Single and Fabulous Bucket List.

We all love to live vicariously. Chi Girl recently bullied me into divulging the details of a recent date night while I was out with friends. I told her I would call her later and spill, but she wasn't having that. "Stop being selfish. Cobwebs are forming on my vagina. I need to live vicariously."
So CG and her equally fabulous fellow Pharm Girl (CG actually said that she is the only girl she is truly jealous of because "she is everything that I am but better looking and more disciplined") decided to create a Sexual Bucket List for her. Pharm Girl is engaged, so it is her turn to live vicarioulsy. Here is what they came up with thus far...

1. Big black athlete
2. Old man... specifically someone's Dad
3. Lipstick lesbian
Stipulations slash parameters straight from Chi Girl:
"Mind you please that I will not be omitting and or passing up any other sexual predations because of said bucket list."
"It will be a compliment to the already existing and works in progress. Not a supplement."

Pharm Girl plans to tackle #3 as well. This poses an interesting question: is girl on girl considered cheating? Or should she chalk it up to sheer curiosity and experimentation? Which brings me to the topic of bisexuality, one that I have always struggled with. Bisexual men always end up with men and bisexual women always end up with men. This doesn't leave us hetero single gals with many remaining available men.
Back on topic: CG and PG have inspired me to create my own sexual bucket list and I encourage you readers to follow suit. "These things are fun, and fun is good." Yeah... I just quoted a children's author and made reference to lady parts in the same post. NBD. When I asked CG for publishing permission (I'm a courteous blogger!), she said "by all means, carry on. you're an artist. I would never stand in the way of your creative spirit." Aww thanks...guurrlll.

Chi Girl is going out tonight... and told me to stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Just a thought.. how about a guy who has his penis pierced? I've always wondered how that might feel.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis