Saturday, July 3, 2010

3 cruisers and a beach cruiser.

I am not sure why my WILD friend Tucker Max has yet to be the focus of a post. I would imagine it has something to do with the fact that he has so manyyy stories that it is impossible to keep up. He is more sexually charged than anyone I know, Reef Rider included (although he seems to think she is his female equivalent and that they should sleep together). TM is Kitty-Cat's bestie and he is clearly in love with her- doesn't hide his love at all. His love for our gender as a whole keeps them from starting a committed relationship. Unfortunately this little island is only blessed with his presence and entertainment for less than half the year as he spends his winters on a golf course in sunny FLA. For those of you who have never experienced Tucker Max live in the flesh, I will warn you: I am not sure I can do him justice with words alone. He is quite the anomaly. He will spit game to any living, breathing, attractive (usually) female he comes in contact with, and when he shoots he often scores. There is NO shame in his game. I would be interested in learning his success rate. Nights out with TM are always EPIC.

The inspiration to write this came last Friday morning as I was getting ready for my weekend trip to New York (a story about that is in the works...I heart that city and its inhabitants). Tucker bbmed while I was at the gym to let me know he had a story to share. Sidenote: I did not go out the previous evening due to grad school responsibilities (which is seriously effecting my social life and I am less than thrilled about it). Anywaayyyy, Kitty Cat did go out with TM and a bunch of frat house boys and they got wild of course. Sometime after KC left TM, he went down to the wharf to get his car and spotted a beach cruiser. His drunken thought process aided him in opting out of driving a motor vehicle and instead stealing a bike. He then went on to ride the bike to our apt (swiping a street sign along the way to contribute to his kleptomania) and begin banging forcefully on our front door. Apparently this all went down between 2:30 and 3 am. I had been up packing and didn't fall asleep until close to 2, but I completely slept through all the shenanigans that ensued (as did Kitty Cat). New fun fact: we are not light sleepers. Tucker Max's incessant door banging led to the arrival of not one but three officers of the law. They went on to question and search him on our front lawn. My window is RIGHT there. How did I miss all of this?? Somehow TM managed to schmooze his way out of getting arrested. Best part of the story...Kitty Cat and Art Smart were at the beach the next day and were chatting with one of AS's co-workers...turns out she was the owner of the stolen cruiser. Pictured below is Tucker packing the bike in the Jeep the next day for delivery to its rightful owner.

Oh wait, the story gets even better. Tuesday night we all went out and Tucker Max and Bike Owner became acquainted. Comedy. He felt so badly about the situation that he offered to take her to dinner. Chatting with TM on Thursday: "She thinks I'm sweet for returning it and offering to take her out. I can't believe I'm going to get laid for stealing a bike. You might want to hold off on blogging until you get the FULL story."
Well, I couldn't hold off. But I promise to keep you followers updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis