Saturday, March 27, 2010

Coon Dawg strikes again.

Visits from Kitty-Cat's BFF Coon Dawg are always a good time. Last night we were blessed with her presence. Let me start off by stating facts: CD is a knockout. CD is often hard to understand when drinking because all of her words mesh together and she sounds like she has marbles in her mouth. CD does not photograph well, which is kind of comical, because she really is gorgeous. New post-college fact about CD: she is a lightweight.

Now it's story time...
Rewind to 2008. Coon Dawg is here for a weekend visit. Kitty-Cat and I both had to work during the day on Saturday, so she is left with MM to day drink. Apparently they killed one too many bottles of champagne and KC comes home to one sloppy Coon. We already had plans to get down at Studio that evening, so I arrive at KC's around 9 and CD is comatose on her bed in nothing but a towel (another fact: she frequently takes showers while heavily intoxicated). We assume she is there to stay, and then.... she rises from the dead demanding help applying makeup and getting dressed- she wants to go out, and there's not arguing with her. I do my best lining and shadowing her lids while she sways back and forth. Not sure how she didn't get herself kicked out of the Stud that night, but here she is taking a snooze in between sipping vodka and grinding...



We were not Dominoes fans yet back in 08, so the pit stop before home was Via Via. CD manged two slices of buff chix in seconds and the end result was a face full of blue cheese dressing. I mean, I'm surprised Art Smart and I did not pee our pants (this behavior was nothing new to Kitty-Cat, who witnessed plenty of it in college). I WISH I had documented that image on camera.

Fast forward to present day. Us gals sipped some bubbly last night at the humble abode before heading out for a drink at Pier, where the age demographic was 50-75. We quickly relocated to, wait for it, ON THE ROCKS (which was jammin, btw- place is blowing up) to meet up with all the creeps. Coon Dawg went from zero to hero in a matter of moments. One second she was shimmy pointing to "I wanna dance with somebody" and the next she morphed into a ping pong ball, bouncing around in our circle of dancin fools. I have no recollection of this, but apparently CD ate shit last night and took Kitty-Cat down with her. At that point, she needed to be put to bed so we left our basement haven until next time.

This morning, Coon Dawg says she definitely can't stay another night and reflects on her blackout tendencies: "I can't break up with Ken Doll because I clearly can't hang for a whole weekend. I need to start smoking pot again. I act more normal because I'm so paranoid. By the way, I ate pot brownies the other day." "With your mom?" -KC "Surprisingly, no. I was a total giggle monster though and ended up leaving everyone and running home." -CD

Ahhhh, priceless. Anxiously awaiting her next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis