Saturday, March 6, 2010

Updates on recurring characters.

Art smart on gchat earlier after I was giving her crap about ignoring me to get her work done, "You complete me. I just Jerry Maguire'ed yo ass. So you can't be mean to me." Cheesy (and proof that birds of a feather flock together). That broad BETTER hand over one of those paintings. Stat.

Novel girl forwarded recent facebook message from professor while I was at the hockey game Thursday night. HILARIOUS. It was about 100 words of nonsensical word vomit regarding a book recommendation laced with plenty of flirtatious banter. The man is smitten with my novel girl. He closes the message with, "What the hell am I talking about? F***ing black label on an empty stomach." Wow. Still insanely jealous. This is getting good.

My poor Kitty Cat. Navy boy never came through and made plans for final interaction before he heads back to Thai baby mama. Self esteem is bruised a bit, but everything in life is a learning experience. We are going out on the town tonight. I'm sure I will have some good material tomorrow. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis