Monday, March 8, 2010

Boys will be boys.

And apparently they become creeps/pimps as early as 3rd grade. Kitty-Cat and I both got hit on by 8 year olds recently. Not. Ok. But maybe a bit comical.

Kitty-Cat's experience: "Do you have a boyfriend? You need one." - 8 year old student "Oh ya, do you have someone in mind for me?" "Ya....me." "Don't you think I'm a little old for you?" "Ya, you're like 13." Kid is wild.

My experience: Nephew of good friends gets cell phone for Christmas. I stop by on the holiday and he asks if he can have my number. I think it is a little weird, but his mom condones it. He is a harmless 3rd grader. Fast forward to this Saturday evening. I receive a text from an unknown number that reads, "wazzup hot stuf." I ask who it is. It is innocent 3rd grader and his friend. Ummm whaaatt!!??

When did 8 year old boys decide it was kosher to flirt with 25 year old women?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis