Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Morning glory.

While I struggle to remember and document all that ensued during Chi Girl's visit, I would like to share some updates from my girls that I received this morning.

Via phone call from Reef Rider...
"I accidently got hammered last night and went home with Aging Barowner. He couldn't get it up. FML." -RR
"What did his body look like?" -Me
"I don't know, I was blackout and when I left this morning it was dark. Couldn't find my underwear but I didn't want to turn on the light for two reasons: didn't want to see his body and didn't want him to see the bruises on mine." -RR
"What is wrong with me lately? I'm so horny and I can't get laid." -RR
"I'm going to stay in and detox until Memorial Day. I need to pull it together." -RR

Via gchat with Novel Girl...
"Do you think it's weird that the guy I'm slaying is in a meeting with my dad right now? And that I drove him here this morning?"

More about Novel Girl...
Her gchat status, which I happen to LOVE: "It's not really the people that you let into your vagina that can hurt you. It's the people you let into your heart."
Passionate Professor has not been an active participant on her fb wall lately, and we are all little nervous. Regretting his drunk word vomit via fb message? Novel Girl is going to attempt to rekindle the flame by reaching out to him on his bday Friday.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha oh jeez. just rereading your blog and very much appreciating myself being included. my quote about my dad with j - sometimes the things that happen in my life are just not normal.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis