Monday, March 8, 2010

I have more girl crushes, lesbihonest.

How could I have forgotten to mention Chelsea Handler? The woman is a comedic genius. I have been crushing on her for two years now. Pre-ordered her book weeks ago and nearly jumped for joy when it arrived in a nice little Amazon package on Monday. Even with the crazy week I've had, I managed to get in a little dose of Chelsea before snoozin. I basically peed my pants reading Chapter One: The Feeling, in which she describes her first experience with masturbating in third grade.
"I think back with fondness on that year I spent getting to know my hot pocket. While some people and the authorities took issue with it, I considered it reasonable and fair. The way I saw it was, if you looked down and saw a brownie sundae with the works sitting in your lap, day after day after day, eventually you're going to attack it."

I honestly believe if Chelsea and I were to meet, we would be great friends. If anyone is interested in buying me an early birthday present, I will take tickets to her book tour appearance in Boston on April 10th. Thank you friends and followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis