Monday, March 22, 2010

Reef Rider is WILD.

My girl Reef Rider is a rare breed of females. Her outlook on sex is similar to that of a horny teenage boy. She wants it all the time and makes no apologies about being a sexual deviant. She puts it all out there and I respect her for that. She is one of kind. Men loooove Reef Rider, especially the meaty types and dirty old men (I spent several summers working with her behind the bar at a country club- we were quite the dynamic duo). It was only a matter of time before she made it into the blog. She spews more sexual word vomit than any woman I know. A few friends/followers have referred to me as the next Carrie Bradshaw (HUGE compliment kids, and greatly appreciated). That being said, if I am Carrie, she is without a doubt Samantha. Allow me to shower you with a few recent lines from Reef Rider...

"We need to have a dinner and dildos date immediately. My vibrator is losing steam."

"I could really use a steady cock in my life..."

"I used to masturbate and put a vibrator in my ass at the same time. It. Was. Amazing. Most intense orgasm ever."

"I think he may have a case of pencil dick. If you have a pencil dick you should do us girls a favor and jump off a bridge."

In our 5 years of friendship, she has shared a plethora of outlandish stories with me. She continues to shock me and have me in stitches almost on a daily basis. There is plenty more to be said about this wild child. I will keep you posted on whether or not this "dinner and dildos date" happens. Kitty-Cat and I have a little deal in the works involving toys...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis